Find out the specifications you may require about our great composite LPG cylinders.
- All quality control procedures in the plant are in accordance with ISO 11119-3, ADR/RID 2015 and Directive 2010/35/EU.
- Each produced cylinder is checked by pressure of 30 bar.
- Cylinders are checked for leakage at a pressure of 20 bar.
- Cylinders are subjected to pressure cycle test (12000 cycles).
- Cylinders are subjected to pressure a burst test.
- Average burst pressure of our cylinders is more then 130 bar.
Did you know?
- Aburi composite cylinders can be customised. You can choose the colour, print your own logo and add any other information you may require.
- Aburi composite cylinders are 100% recyclable therefore making your business environmentally friendly.
- Aburi composite cylinders have a longer life cycle compared to the traditional steel cylinders.
- Our cylinders are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, including caravans, camping, boats and BBQ.
Find Out More about Aburi Composite LPG Cylinders
Do you want more information about our composite LPG cylinders? If so, please browse the following slides to find out more about this innovative product.